How to build a profitable and sustainable aviation biofuels market
The Aviation Biofuels Development Conference is custom built to meet the specific challenges faced in the alternative aviation fuel market. If you are a biofuels producer, commercial airline executive, fuel procurement manager, aerospace manufacturer or fuel refiner then this conference is for you. Meet the people who matter:
VP and Chief Economist
America 4 Airlines
VP & GM of Renewables
Baker & McKenzie
We'll be discussing the key issues in Washington DC:
To download the brochure, and find out more about how you could get involved - click here
- Develop Long term Partnerships & Alliances: Hear how to forge successful private & public partnerships to secure capital investment and a strong business plan
- Policy Focus: Meet the policy makers who matter from the USDA, DOE, and DOD to ensure you are right up to date with the fast changing macro-environment
- Understand the Feedstock and Technology options: Examine the routes to sustainable jet fuel and take a closer look at the approval process for emergent fuels
- Infrastructure and supply chain development: Find out how to address legal, financial, environmental, and logistical considerations when integrating alternative aviation fuels
- Scale up and Commercialization: Create a reliable and cost competitive value chain to seize your share of this US$100 billion business opportunity
We have a top speaker line up in Washington DC, with the industry leaders from across the supply chain that can guide you to commercialization and success. A sample of these speakers includes:
|Guilherme de Almeida Freire, Director, Environmental Strategy and Technology, Embraer
|John Heimlich, President and CEO, America 4 Airlines
| Mark Reidy, Partner, Mintz Levin
|Jim Rekoske, VP & GM of Renewables, UOP Honeywell
|Bruce Parry, Corporate Social responsibility, Bombardier
|Dr Robert Do, CEO, Solena Group
|Zia Haq, Senior Analyst, US DOE
|Mark Watson, Head of Environment, Cathay Pacific
| Aaron Imrie, Commercial Manager – Fuels, Virent
To find out how you can meet these industry leaders - click here
Who are you going to meet?
- Senior Airline executives
- Federal policy makers
- Infrastructure developers
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Biofuels Producers
- Fuel refiners
- Airport operators
- National and international aviation associations
5 great reasons to reserve your place today
- 200+ TOP LEVEL ATTENDEES: This event will attract the leaders and pioneers from the Aviation Biofuels Industry. If you are serious about developing your business, it is crucial that you join them!
- 25+ OF THE MOST INFLUENCIAL INDUSTRY SPEAKERS: We have Hand-picked top executives from the Aviation, Aerospace, Biofuels and Regulatory arenas to share their vision, insight and ideas exclusively with you.
- 10+ HOURS OF BUSINESS-FOCUSED NETWORKING: During your time in Washington DC you will get the opportunity to meet, network and do face to face business with the key figures in this growing space. This is your chance to be memorable!
- 30 FOCUSED SESSIONS: Six months of research has enabled us to develop a conference program that consists of 6 very focussed industry challenges in order to give you the answers that will free you up to scale up your projects.
- NO SALES PITC HES: The Aviation Biofuels Development Conference is an independently researched forum committed to driving the industry forward, not one single company – So we will ensure you get up to date, useful and unbiased information!
What do people say about our conferences?
Great speakers and strategic insights into where our industry is now and where it is going.
Jeremie Bourgeois, Sherbrooke OEM
A very well organized event where experts, companies and institutions get together to discuss and present state of the art development and their experiences.
Alan Robinson Paradigm BioAviation
We look forward to seeing in Washington DC this October!